Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Spotted in the Wild: A CALAMITY JACK!

Take a look at this:
That's a CALAMITY JACK launch day purchase!

Last month I said I'd do a custom blog banner for the first person to send me a photo of Jack in a retail setting. Which means Juliana is our winner! Congratulations Juliana! Be thinking of what you'd like, and we'll put it together.

As an added bonus, to celebrate the launch, I'll happily do an avatar spot for everyone who sends me a photo of their copy of Calamity Jack this week. From now til' next Tuesday, I'll do a custom spot illa-ma-stration of you for online avatar use (or any other use!) Send your Calamity Jack photos to nathan@spacestationnathan.com

5 comments:

edith said...

Huzzah!
I can't wait to get mine!
I will be fighting off three of my children for the rights to read it first.

Mark Harmon said...

I really liked Rapunzel's Revenge. I'll have to get a copy of this for sure.

DaNae said...

&*%#@ I missed that!

What a good prize.

Amazon is getting mine to me.

Hannah said...

Oh bummer! This sounds really really cool but I am ordering my copy from Amazon and it won't be here by Tuesday.

My 9 y.o. son and I are big fans of your work!

Je Reve said...

'K, I'm seriously ticked at Barnes and Noble. My CJ order isn't in yet, and the book has been out for over a week. But I did make another trailer a la Squeetus contest, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl5ekZC5ees