Monday, June 21, 2010

Pinniped Party 2 part Eleven

Everyone seems to be enjoying the Pinnipeds--I know I am. A Pinniped Party is a real state of mind, very simple, very laid back. There's more to come, things are just ramping up.

I've gotten a few emails about the new Disney Rapunzel Trailer (click through to see it on imdb.) Take a look, what do you think? I mean, it's hard to judge a movie by the trailer (in this case, a really short trailer,) but I'd like to hear your response.

I'm glad we went with the redhead Rapunzel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Redheads are vastly superior.

I love the brewing sense of tension in the Pinniped Party . . . they're so cute, and yet so violent underneath. . .

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

In the Disney version, The whole lasoing with the hair thing is kind of a rip-off of another Rapunzel story I know, unless that is a total coincidence....

Debbie Barr said...

Hey Nathan, you're famous! (At least to the LolCat website). Unfortunately, they did not source you.

http://somuchpun.com/2010/06/21/funny-pun-photos-he-wont-forget/

Chris said...

Red was a great idea.
The hair whipping is original to the Hales, but I don't feel like Tangled is copy-catting too much. I mean, what else are you going to do with all that hair?

But...

Maybe there are some derivative elements. The whole love-interest-as-nice-scoundrel motif seems familiar too. I will have to see what the storyline brings.