Friday, June 4, 2010

I Don't Like the Word "Doodle"...


...but that's what you are getting today, a "doodle." I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment--bone dry. I scribbled around on my digital drawing pad and came up with this space-y, tree-y thing. What should we call it?

Oh, by the way, I have slowly whittled down the CALAMITY JACK avatar drawings, I've been sending them out a handful at a time, I've got TWO left! So two of you out there will be getting your avatar portraits soon, in the next few days. In the future, I'll have to be careful with projects like that, I had NO IDEA how many portraits I would have to do.

8 comments:

Myrna Foster said...

I think the tree looks like bones. You could call him Skeletree. By the power of Greenskull. . . . hehehe

Unknown said...

Looks like it came from 5,000 ft down. Maybe next to a" gushing" oil well?

Anonymous said...

I would call it . . . Dave.

Greg and Leigh said...

"Hey Homey I can see your Doodle"
"God Speed little Doodle"

Will Strong said...

This is fun. Very reminiscent of Shaun Tan.

Chris said...

If we're still in the mode of book covers, maybe this could be "Where the Red Fern Gloops"

DaNae said...

Yeah, yeah, don't make promise you can't keep.

I think the drawing needs mood music and some mystic mushrooms for full apprication.

victoria said...

I like this tree - it's a little bit Seussy.