Monday, August 9, 2010

A Sneak Peek at Later This Year

I got a little package in the mail last week. I opened it and was surprised to see.......


A final copy of THE TWELVE BOTS OF CHRISTMAS! Holy smokes! I just finished the illustrations a few months ago! The book officially comes out in September--this is a preview copy. Looks pretty sweet, huh?

And one of the best parts...embossed cover.

Ooooooh. I love embossed covers!

Now I will speak no more of it until after Thanksgiving! (Canadian Thanksgiving, that is.)

9 comments:

Myrna Foster said...

Ohhh, very pretty. :o)

Congratulations! We loved the original, so it could be under our tree this Christmas.

Lizzie said...

Embossed covers are the business!

Many congratulations on another beautiful book, and on your animal house. I showed it to a fellow Lego enthusiast (we had just returned from the Lego shop in Brighton) and he was most impressed. Particularly with the Giroof and the Condoor.

Chris said...

Hooray! September, you say? That's practically next month!

Kactiguy said...

oooh. extra cool!

victoria said...

I ordered my copies from Amazon in May! I'm a big, big fan.

Leea said...

SWEET! Congratulations!

Emnia Elf said...

Sweet! I can comment today! (strange things with the PC)

Family and I've been having a grand time reading your comics over the many months, and laughing ours heads off in the process!

WHOOO! This is so exiciting! I recently got to visit my two year old cousin, and we're going back to see her for Christmas, and I know what's gonna be on the present list! :)

~Emnia E.

Juliana said...

Awesome!! Congratulations!

shannon hale said...

Gorgeous. I too am fanatic about embossed covers. I stroke them. I love them. Love the title layout.