Friday, August 6, 2010

LEGO Animal House--Final Day!

And here it is...after a week of sneak-peeks and foot-dragging (these LEGO creations take forever!) the LEGO Animal House!


I searched forever to find the other black batwing. I finally had to give up and use a non-matching wing for the Welcome Bat. And I don't know what that black piece on the bottom right is. But there you have it! The Animal House out of LEGO!

Happy Animal House Month (+ one week!)

Is it me, or does the LEGO Gorvilla face look a little like Johnny Cash?

Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats so cool. :)

Candace Ryan said...

Speechless in Los Angeles...(:

David M said...

Wow. You are multi-talented! What an incredible house!

Q said...

Good grief. That's amazing.

Debbie Barr said...

That's really just awesome. Plain and simple.

Juliana said...

Love it. You knocked it outta the park.

Nathan said...

I'm not quite satisfied with the Gorvilla's head. I like the face, but it seems like I should try to work out some mass for the back of the head...but the Giroof comes from behind... frustrating.

Riley said...

Did you really photoshop in grassy hills and sky? Just kidding, you are a lego master.

Nathan said...

Not Photoshop--that's actually a huge painting I did this summer, I just propped it up behind the LEGO structure--I put the house on a piano bench, then leaned the painting against it. That's Boulder mountain in Southern Utah (or, at least, the top edge of it.)

Dan Santat said...

Dude, this is INSANE