Monday, August 23, 2010

Grand Canyon Intermission (Day 1 of 2)

Hey everyone, we're going to take a two-day break from Sergeant Snookums. Why? So you can see some pictures of my awesome trip through the Grand Canyon! Here's me above "Rattlesnake" campsite (I think?) on the trail to the "Tabernacle." (that I'm sure of.)


Look at that chocolate river! Tomorrow I'll post a whole bunch of on-the-spot watercolors I did, then Sgt. Snookums will resume. I'm sure you're all dying to know what happens next. Will they eat the tuna? What is Q-Tip's mysterious story? How does Sgt. Snookums reach the gas pedal? All will be revealed...or will it?

2 comments:

Clint C. said...

Jealous! Looks awesome!

Chris said...

What? An intermission!?
Well, at least we got a cool picture to distract us from the suspense