Friday, December 4, 2009

The Jolly Green Interview Kid

That's right, I'm the person getting interviewed! I told you it would be an awesome guest.

This is Stuart, he's nine. He's visiting from a friend of mine's super blog; Sophistimom. The Sophistimom herself has given me some very nice reviews on the "Well Read" section of her blog--when she contacted me to do an interview, I thought I'd do it cartoon style.

Some of you may recognize Stuart from the comments section here at the Station. He's been patiently waiting for this segment for quite a while. It was planned well over a month ago, then I had to put it off for NaNoWhatZit (still haven't finished YIPE!) So he's been chomping at the bit to get rolling with his GIANT questions. Which is what we'll do--after the weekend!

1 comment:

Stuart said...

HALLO!!!