Friday, July 8, 2011

A Deadline Weekend

Hey everyone, I hope you liked the calendar pics. I realized as I posted them that I do really miss doing the calendars. I may have to bring that tradition back in some format.

So, one of the books I'm working on--"Graphic Novel B"--is due this coming Tuesday, the final artwork. The last few weeks have been wall-to-wall page grinding to get it done. The calendar scans have given me a nice break from creating new blog posts, but now I'm all out. I don't want to burn through another calendar already.

I do have an idea for a new game. It's another name game (a la Name That Dragon.) We'll start on Monday. Have a great weekend! I will be burning the midnight oil and the candle at both ends to get this book wrapped in time. Crunch, crunch, crunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Good luck with your deadlines!

Helene said...

Best of luck!