Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick Note With Advertisement!

Hey everyone, just a quick post here. First of all, how are you enjoying the Name That Dragon Game? How many more dragons do you want to name? I could go ALL month if you want, I'm having fun! (Plus I don't have to stress about story-writing!) One more week, two more weeks, the rest of the month? Let me know. We may be having some CELEBRITY JUDGES in the coming days. Dragon experts who will be judging the name entries. More on that soon...

Also, THE TWELVE BOTS OF CHRISTMAS has just reached this auspicious place on Amazon: #66 in Books > Children's Books > People & Places > Boys & Men. That's right, it's the #66 in Books > Children's Books > People & Places > Boys & Men. Boys and Men I tell you! That may sound like a lot of subdivisions to go through to define your place on Amazon, but I'll take what I can get. I want to hit the top 10 in that "Boys and Men" category. So if you haven't bought a copy yet, order that puppy from Amazon today! It's only $10! And, of course, review it if you haven't yet.

Advertisement over.

9 comments:

Allison Madsen said...

I think that the Dragon contest should go ALL Month.

We are doing a boy's program tonight at my library ALL about dragons. We are going to vote on your nocturnal feathered female:) We LOVE THE TWELVE BOTS OF CHRISTMAS here at my library! I will try to get a review to you soon!

Nathan said...

That's one vote for ALL MONTH. Any opposing views?

Thanks Allison! Can't wait to see what the boys come up with!

Myrna Foster said...

Make that two votes for all month.

Juliana said...

I actually ordered a copy just this morning before I read this blog post. Rock on! #65, here you come!

Juliana said...

Oh yeah, and you need to keep it open at least until I come up with a winner!

Allegra said...

The Dragon contest should go all month at least. It's great practice-- I'm an aspiring fantasy author and love writing about dragons. Ooh, celebrity judges? Can't wait to hear more!

Clint C. said...

I vote for all month. I want to win!

Clint C. said...

P.S. I've bought 4 bot books. I will try to find my writer hat and write a review.

Anonymous said...

All month!! We're going to promote you/this in our library. LOVE it!