Friday, March 18, 2011

Sick Day!

Hey gang. A bad combo of deadlines and fever has made tonight's post too much of a chore. I'm taking a sick day. See you on Monday. I'm going to bathe in a vat of TheraFlu.

You know that part at the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back, where Luke Skywalker is recovering from his wounds inside some kind of weird water-tube-chamber? I wish I had one of those water tubes. I'd hang out in that thing all day--fill it with Night-time TheraFlu and just live in there.

4 comments:

Charlie Pulsipher said...

Sounds tingly. I hope you feel better.

Mike Blake Studio said...

Uh...that sounds healthy...

Ryan said...

Even with the weird underwear and everything?

Nathan said...

Oh yeah, you have to wear the crazy diaper thing and the breathing tube. Just like Luke.