Thursday, March 12, 2009

CALAMITY JACK--Sneak Preview of the ENTIRE book!!

Would you like to see the ENTIRE manuscript of CALAMITY JACK? Right now? The drawings, the full color files--the WHOLE thing, months and months before it even comes out? Well, here's your chance! Get ready to see THE ENTIRE BOOK!

This is the most exciting internet leak since the Stephanie Meyer scandal, or the photos of the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom LEGO set (Coming next Fall!) 

You have to see this before the police or the publishers make me take it down! I mean, it's the COMPLETE book!










Get ready...















Here it is....
















The whole book! 








Taa-daa! All 144 drawn pages, and the hard drive with the complete color files!

5 comments:

pussreboots said...

You tease :)

Anonymous said...

*breath is taken away*
It is so marvelous! I feel like one of the luckiest people ever! I can't wait to see the whole thing in stores now...
Sis and Kiera

Q said...

Whoo-hoo! I knew there was a reason I read your blog!

Heather Zundel said...

Oh you really had me going. But it was such fun to breathlessly scroll down. And I saved the picture anyway, so ha. But seriously, it looks like some awesome artwork, like really, I cannot wait anymore. And plus, you have the same hard drive I do, so you are endeared to me all over again. Congrats Nate.

Erin said...

Haha!

Can't wait... :)