Monday, December 19, 2011

Name That ELF! Day 6

This elf is in charge of hanging lights. Name that light-hanging elf!





Day 5's elf was named Hampton, by Gretchen Alice. Hampton the scooper.

Thank you to everyone who came to the signing on Saturday. It was fun. We SOLD OUT of both 12 BOTS and DINOSAURS NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I was happy to sell out (in truth, they didn't have that many copies to sell...) but there was a little boy there who wanted a 12 BOTS soooo bad, and we were sold out. It was very sad.

A special thanks to the Allred family who brought EVERY BOOK I'VE EVER DONE to the signing. Wow! (okay, not EVERY book, but a large number of them) It was fun to sign so many at once. Thanks!

19 comments:

Clint C. said...

Clint: Marvin, he's a plumber in the off-season
Sarah: Sue, he's got Johnny Cash on his Ipod.

Katie said...

This guy's a Maurice. Or a Manuel (like in the show Fawlty Towers).

the mighty guin said...

Strikes me as a Frodrick.

Dilllon said...

Eardley

Mike A said...

The word varification for my post is better than my first idea: Ramorio

Wes and Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Q said...

Tiny.

(Cliche, I know.)

Rachel Q said...

Byron

Wes and Jess said...

I meant Guster.

Emily said...

I think he should be Aldrin (you know named after the famous astronaut).

Margie said...

Thanks for signing all of them. When we saw that you would be there we knew we had to go get them signed. I got home and wished I had bought a copy of Rapunzel's Revenge for my sister-in-law for Christmas. She would love it.

Anika S. said...

Jorge (horehey?)

Joseph Harmon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph Harmon said...

Dario

Chiquita said...

Billnardo.

He's an artistic Bill.

Anonymous said...

Moe Mistletoe
(After he hung all the mistletoe,he volunteered to do the lights)

Stuart said...

Michael.

shannon hale said...

Dean

Shannon Hale said...

Yay! Dean wants to make a holiday shirt with this image. I made him a t-shirt this year that says, "I AM THE BRUTE SQUAD."