Monday, November 28, 2011

Pasted

Uuugh. I really, REALLY wanted to post the next part in the Taco Bell story today. The next part is SO good. But I am being ground into PASTE by my deadlines right now. I have two continent-sized jobs vying for my time right now. ALL of my time. I've barely had time to eat turkey.

I need to wrap the Taco story soon because I've got a Christmas story I want to do. Taco Hell is the winner for most-interrupted-story of all time on the blog.

Bear with me.

{EDIT} Bear with me another day...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Haha! I can tell we're gearing up for Goldilocks and the 300 bears. (ouch. did I just make that awful pun? sorry)
Sorry also about the deadlines. Good luck with everything! We are all bears here!

Anonymous said...

If only you could throw an ice scraper at those deadines...