Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Dinosaur-A-Day Christmas Advent

December 21st Purple Devilsaurus
  • Purple Devilsaurus can be seen here, in her natural habitat, a crowded doorway. (Lower left corner, with the Barbie.) This particular Purple Devilsaurus is from a page in The Devil You Know.
  • Christmas wish list: Purple Devil--"HEY! Is that YELLOWBELLY AND PLUM behind her! Wow! This is such a big surprise! Tell us, what are you working on? Will there be a sequel to your big hit book? What do YOU want for Christmas? This is fantastic!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ....Purple Devilsaurus just wants a little peace and quiet.

2 comments:

Wes and Jess said...

Hey! I guess we should have checked this site BEFORE making the trek to Barnes & Noble. You had better been one sick puppy because my little 2 year old loves dinosaurs, (can name about 20) and was looking forward to getting the book. We didn't buy one because we wanted the autographed copy! We missed you and hope you are feeling better.
PS, how bout rescheduling??

Nathan said...

I am SO sorry! I really hit the wall Saturday, it's monday now and I still feel rotten. I'm sorry I missed you though. That's the only signing/event/school visit I missed this year--well that, and that school visit where MapQuest took me to the wrong school and I ended up 15 minutes late. That was awesome.